Fujitsu unveils Celsius H760 mobile workstation
The market for mobile workstations is largely dominated by the big three: Lenovo, Dell, and HP. Nonetheless, a handful of other manufacturers also have notebooks dedicated for professional use. For example, Fujitsu Siemens (FSC) markets the Celsius brand of notebooks and its latest offering is the 15.6-inch Celsius H760 as the successor to the H730.
The H760 will compete directly against the likes of the lauded HP ZBook 15 G3, Dell Precision 7510, and ThinkPad P50. Unlike these more popular alternatives, however, The Celsius offers a modular Ultrabay/Multibay slot for swapping out optical drives, secondary batteries, and other accessories. Otherwise, the chassis is virtually identical to the H730 including the keyboard. Brand new updates include Skylake, Thunderbolt 3, PalmSecure login, 4K UHD options, Quadro GPU (M600M, M1000M, or M2000M), M.2 PCIe SSD, and 64 GB DDR4 ECC RAM.
Fujitsu H760 specifications:
- Intel Skylake HQ Series i5/i7/Xeon CPUs
- 15.6-inch UHD/4K (3840 x 2160), 300 nits, IPS / 15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080), 300 nits, IPS
- 1x 2.5-inch SATA bay / 1x M.2 PCIe SSD
- Up to 64 GB ECC DDR4 RAM
- MultiBay (Removable Blu-ray Writer, DVD, Secondary battery)
- Sierra AirPrime EM7305 LTE, Intel Dual-band Wireless-AC 8260, GigaBit Ethernet (Intel I219LM)
- Magnesium chassis, TouchPad with three mouse inputs
- PalmSecure reader, FingerPrint Reader, TPM 2.0
The Fujitsu H760 will be available soon in most regions if not already. The official Fujitsu online shop has no listing for the mobile workstation as of this writing.
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! Indian citizens welcome!
News and Editorial Editor - Details here
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros