Epson launches Endeavor TB20S Windows tablet in Japan
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! Especially English native speakers welcome!
German-English-Translator - Details here
Epson is widely known for its printers but the company has recently started to manufacture tablets as well. The latest such device is called Endeavor TB20S and has just been released in Japan, loaded with Windows 8.1 with Bing and featuring an Intel Celeron Bay Trail processor.
These are the main specs of the Epson Endeavor TB20S slate as revealed by the manufacturer:
- Processor: dual-core Intel Celeron N2807
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB DDR3L-1333 MHz; 32 GB or 64 GB eMMC storage and microSD support
- Display: 10.1-inch gloss IPS 10-point multitouch with 1,280X800 pixels
- Camera: 1 MP front, 5 MP back
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR, micro USB, micro HDMI, GPS
- Operating system: Windows 8.1 with Bing 64-bit
- Weight/Dimensions: 1.5 pounds; 10.2X6.8X0.4 inches
- Autonomy: 4.6 hours (JEITA 2.0 measuring method)
The 32 GB version is available for roughly $340 USD, while the 64 GB Endeavor TB20S slate has a price of about $420 USD and also comes loaded with Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013. An optional Bluetooth keyboard can be purchased separately.
The tablet can only be found on the Japanese market at this time and it is not known when will it hit other countries.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros