IFA 2016 | Archos 55 Diamond Selfie now official
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! English native speakers welcome!
News Writer - Details here
The new Archos 55 Diamond Selfie is a handset with quite powerful hardware for its price range, its specs including a fully laminated IPS display, 4 GB of memory, as well as a design that features Dragontrail reinforced glass protection for the screen, a scratch-resistant back, and a metal frame.
Archos 55 Diamond Selfie will hit the market packing the following specs and features:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 with Adreno 505 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 4 GB RAM; 64 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 128 GB
- Display: 5.5-inch fully laminated IPS multitouch with 1,920X1,080 pixels
- Cameras: 8 MP with screen flash in the front, 16 MP with autofocus and flash LED on the back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n with WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, micro USB
- Operating system: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.4 pounds; 6.1X3.02X0.3 inches
- Battery: non-removable lithium-ion, 3000 mAh
In addition to the above, the Archos 55 Diamond Selfie smartphone also features a fingerprint reader, which is located on its back. Next to the other new Archos handsets, it will be on display at the company's booth at IFA 2016 in hall 25 (booth 206). The handset will be available worldwide next month, for around $260 USD.