IFA 2013 | ASUS reveals Intel-powered FonePad Note 6 phablet
See our Top 10 Notebooks:
Top 10 Tablets / Smartphones:
Announced for the first time in June at Computex 2013, the Asus Fonepad Note 6 got updated with a new processor already, namely the dual-core Intel Atom Z2580. Except this, most of the features already introduced three months ago remain unchanged.
These are the main specs of Asus Fonepad Note 6:
- Processor: 2 GHz Intel Atom Z2580
- Display: 6-inch Super IPS+ with 1,920X1,080 pixels, 10-point capacitive multi-touch
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB DDR3; 16 GB or 32 GB internal, plus microSD card reader
- Camera: 8 MP rear, 1.2 MP front
- Networking: HSPA+ 3G for phone calls and mobile internet, dual band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n featuring Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 3.0
- Operating system: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Battery: non removable lithium-polymer 3,200 mAh battery offering up to 23 hours 3G talk-time and 6.5 hours of video playback
- Weight/Dimensions: 7.41 oz; 6.49X3.50X0.41 inches
In addition to the above, the Asus Fonepad Note 6 also features a stylus for handwritten input, an improved native email app and excellent support for social networks. Unfortunately, the protective Side Flip Case is not bundled with the device, being available as an optional accessory.
Pricing and availability are yet to be announced. For more information, please see the press release below.