Deal | Zero Motorcycles offers up to US$4,500 cash-back on electric motorcycles until May 31 ↺
Exactly five days remain to take advantage of Zero's Go Electric Incentive, which presents potential buyers with either cash back or 0% APR financing over 60 months on the company's 2022 and 2023 unused stock. While the deals certainly seem more attractive at the high end of the Zero range, with the US$4,500 cash back amount on the DSR/X representing just over 18% off, Zero is also offering worthy discounts on some of its cheaper motorcycles.
The exact cash-back amounts play out as follows:
- DSR/X: US$4,500 cash back; US$19,995 final price
- SR/F: US$3,910 cash back; US$19,795 final price
- SR/S: US$4,000 cash back; US$19,995 final price
- SR: US$3,000 cash back; US$16,995 final price
- DSR: US$3,000 cash back; US$14,995 final price
- S: US$1,250 cash back; US$11,745 final price
- DS: US$1,250 cash back; US$11,745 final price
- FX: US$1,000 cash back; US$11,995 final price
- FXE: US$1,000 cash back; US$11,995 final price
Zero is also offering up to £3,500 cash back in the UK or €3,500 cash back in European countries where it has dealerships. Canadian customers can enjoy up to CAD$ 6,000 in rebates, as well.
Zero Motorcycles produces stylish electric motorcycles that range from lightweight dirt machines to fully-stacked adventure units and nippy street bikes with up to 301 km (~187 miles) of range and a host of tech features. The entire Zero Motorcycles range can be found on the company's online catalogue, but these deals are available at Zero dealerships until the end of May.
Buy a RUIGPRO 360° motorcycle handlebar camera mount on Amazon.