ZTE Quartz now official
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! Especially English native speakers welcome!
English-Chinese-Translator - Details here
ZTE Quartz is finally official and, just like the smartphones that carry the same brand, it seems to be a gadget that offers a good deal. For less than $200 USD, this Android Wear 2.0 smartwatch comes with 3G connectivity, GPS, and 4 GB of onboard storage for those who would like to always keep their music collection close at all times.
These are the highlights of the ZTE Quartz smartwatch:
- Processor: 1.1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 768 MB RAM; 4 GB internal storage
- Display: 1.4-inch AMOLED with 400X400 pixels and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Connectivity: GSM/EDGE/HSPA, Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS with A-GPS and SUPL, accelerometer, gyro, barometer
- Water resistance: IP67
- Operating system: Android Wear 2.0
- Battery: 500 mAh (embedded)
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.196 pounds; 1.81X1.81X0.57 inches
In addition to the above, the watch also comes with a built-in speaker and a microphone, sadly missing a heart rate monitor.
In the US, ZTE Quartz is a T-Mobile exclusive product and goes on sale online this Friday, carrying a price tag of $192 USD. Select T-Mobile retail stores will get it one week later, on April 21.