ZTE Max XL is a new budget phone exclusive to Boost Mobile
Sprint has just announced a new budget smartphone exclusive to its Boost Mobile customers. The ZTE Max XL is a large, phablet-sized handset, billed by the carrier as "the biggest screen available on Boost Mobile," and comes with a small price tag: only $130.
What exactly do you get for such a low price? Here's a quick rundown of the device's specs:
- 6-inch 1080p IPS LCD display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 1.4 GHz octa-core processor
- 2 GB of RAM
- 16 GB of storage, expandable up to 128 GB via microSD card
- 13-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front camera
- 3990 mAh battery, with over 26 hours of talk time
- Android Nougat 7.1.1 operating system
The ZTE Max XL also features a fingerprint sensor on its back side, a surprising inclusion in such a low-priced device. Along with the hefty battery, decent main camera, and the latest version of Android, it offers pretty good bang for your buck. Boost Mobile's current promotional discount offers even greater value: the Max XL is $28 off, for a final price of $101.99.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros