ZTE Blade Z Max hits MetroPCS later this month
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team!
German-English-Translator - Details here
US customers on a tight budget will soon get an attractive low-cost handset on MetroPCS. Made by ZTE, the Blade Z Max comes with a massive display, dual cameras on the back, a generous battery, as well as a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor.
ZTE Blade Z Max has the following highlights:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 32 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 128 GB
- Display: 6-inch IPS full HD with Asahi Dragontrail Glass protection
- Cameras: 8 MP front, 16 MP + 2 MP dual setup on the back
- Battery/Autonomy: 4,080 mAh with Quick Charge 2.0 support; up to 31 hours talk time and 22 days standby
- Operating system: Android 7.1.1 Nougat
This phablet comes with a rear fingerprint reader and is scheduled to hit select MetroPCS stores at the end of this month, on August 28. The price tag of a no-contract ZTE Blade Z Max will only read US$129. Those who pre-register before August 27 and buy the phablet between August 28 and September 26 can claim a free US$25 Google Play gift card.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros