Vivo unveils full specs for the V9 ahead of official announcement
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! English native speakers welcome!
News Writer - Details here
A fair share of V9 specs have already been leaked on Weibo and Twitter, which caused Vivo to grow impatient and just reveal the full V9 specs on the company’s Indian website before any official announcement (these specs got deleted after a short while).
Here is the spec sheet:
• 6.3-inch IPS touchscreen with iPhone X notch and 2280 x 1080 resolution
• Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 SoC
• 4 GB RAM
• 64 GB internal storage expandable via SD card slot
• dual SIM option
• fingerprint sensor on the back
• 24 MP selfie cam with features such as AI Face Beauty, gender detection, AR stickers, Face Beauty Video, multiple filters and HDR support
• 16 MP + 5 MP dual rear cam featuring a multitude of options: slow-motion, AI Face Beauty, time-lapse, Live Photo, bokeh portrait, refocusing, UHD video capture, Pro mode, AR stickers, Smart Motion, Palm Capture, gender detection, panorama mode, and filters
• dimensions: 6.1 x 2.95 x 0.31 inches
• weight: 0.33 lbs
• metal unibody coming in pearl black and gold color options
• Funtouch OS 4.0 based on Android 8.1
Vivo is expected to officially unveil the V9 smartphone on March 23 in China.