Vivo X6 spotted at TENAA
Vivo X6 has recently entered the rumor mill, but it looks like this high-end phablet will hit the market in time for the holiday season. Most of its specs have been revealed already by insiders, some were also confirmed by Vivo, and now this 6-inch Android device has been spotted at TENAA.
Vivo X6 has a metal body, with curved glass and capacitive touch buttons in the front, as well as a fingerprint sensor on the back. Its highlights include the following:
- Processor: MediaTek Helio X20 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 4GB RAM; 32GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 6-inch curved glass multitouch with 2,560X1,440 pixels
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Cameras: 12 MP front, 21 MP with LED flash and 4K video recording on the back
- Operating system: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Battery: 4000 mAh
This upcoming flagship also features dual-SIM support and rumors claim it might even feature 1 GB of dedicated video memory. However, all the details should be officially unveiled later this month, so stay tuned.