Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Pro hits TENAA
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Pro has been in the rumor mill for a while, and now it is very close to becoming official. The first images leaked online last month, and now this 5.5-inch Android smartphone has reached the TENAA website. The listing confirms its design and some of the features mentioned by the rumors so far.
According to the TENAA listing, these are the highlights of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Pro:
- Processor: MediaTek Helio X10 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 16 GB internal storage
- Display: 5.5-inch full HD multitouch
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 13 MP back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, micro USB
- Operating system: Android 5.0.2 Lollipop
- Battery: 3060 mAh
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.36 pounds; 5.9X2.99X0.34 inches
In addition to the above, the handset also features a fingerprint scanner. For a smartphone that is expected to cost as little as $175 USD, having a full metal design and a fingerprint reader is very attractive. A 3 GB RAM variant could also hit the market, and since this Android smartphone has also been spotted at FCC recently, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Pro might launch globally sooner than expected.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros