Vivo X6 and Vivo X6Plus are now official
Chinese company Vivo is not a well-known brand on the international market, but it might become one soon. The latest pair of handsets they unveiled uses a metal body and offers an attractive set of features for a good price. The pair consists of the 5.2-inch Vivo X6 that was spotted at TENAA last month, and the larger, 5.7-inch Vivo X6Plus.
These are the highlights of the two devices, both having very similar specs and features:
- Processor: MediaTek MT6752 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 4 GB RAM; 32 GB internal storage for X6 and 64 GB for X6Plus, both with microSD support
- Display: 5.2-inch and 5.7-inch Super AMOLED full HD
- Cameras: 8 MP selfie camera for X6Plus, 13 MP back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro USB
- Operating system: Android 5.1 Lollipop with Funtouch OS UI
- Battery: 2400 mAh for X6 and 3000 mAh for X6Plus
- Colors: gold, rose gold, silver
The Chinese product page seems to lack some details, but one of those worth being mentioned is the HiFi YAMAHA YSS-205X DSP. Both handsets feature a fingerprint reader, a feature that has become ordinary in new flagships lately.
The Vivo X6 and Vivo X6Plus will hit the Chinese market December 7, priced at $390 USD and $500 USD. Global availability should follow in early 2016, but that remains to be seen.