Verizon launches Sony Xperia Z4v in the US this summer
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! Especially English native speakers welcome!
News and Editorial Editor - Details here
Verizon Wireless and Sony Mobile Communications announced yesterday the arrival of the Sony Xperia Z4v in the US "this summer." According to the official press release, this handset is both dust-tight and waterproof, with a durable design and also capable of "delivering unrivaled entertainment experiences and innovative camera technologies along with powerful battery performance."
Sony Xperia Z4v has the following highlights:
- Processor: 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 3 GB RAM; 32 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 128 GB
- Display: 5.2-inch IPS Triluminous multitouch with 2,560X1,440 pixels
- Cameras: 5 MP wide with Steady Shot in the front, 20.7 MP with 4K video and up to ISO 12800 on the back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC, MHL
- Operating system: Android 5.0 Lollipop
This handset offers up to 27 hours of battery life and comes loaded with 15 Xperia camera apps, such as Timeshift burst and Video, self-styling portraits, or picture-in-picture. Verizon Wireless will offer the Xperia Z4v in black or white but pricing and its date of arrival are not public yet.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros