Updated Vertu Signature Touch coming next month
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! Especially English native speakers welcome!
German-English-Translator - Details here
The updated Vertu Signature Touch "is a synergy of performance, technology, dedicated services and peerless build quality and materials" that will hit the market next month and goes on pre-order tomorrow. It offers multiple high-end attributes, from the 428 ppi display protected by a solid sapphire screen to the custom image signal processor accompanied by 21 MP camera that offer 4K video recording capabilities to the handset.
These are the highlights of this luxury Android smartphone:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 4 GB RAM; 64 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 2 TB
- Display: 5.2-inch full HD display with 428 ppi and 5th generation solid sapphire crystal screen protection
- Cameras: 2.1 MP front, 21 MP back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS with A-GPS, NFC
- Operating system: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Battery: 3160 mAh with Quick Charge 2.0 and Qi wireless charging
The new Vertu Signature Touch is handcrafted, its case using fine leather and grade 5 titanium. The eight design choices available are Pure Jet Red Gold, Clous de Paris Alligator, Pure Navy Alligator, Jet Alligator, Pure Jet Lizard, Garnet Calf, Grape Lizard, and Jet Calf.
Pre-orders open tomorrow and close on October 8. Price will be revealed to customers during the pre-order process and most sources mention a value around $10,000 USD. We will probably hear more about this luxury handset next month, as soon as it hits selected boutiques worldwide.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros