The new Dell Inspiron 11 3000 is available for $200 USD
The latest Dell Inspiron 11 3000 notebook has been unveiled earlier this month at CES and now it is already available for purchase. This 11.6-inch machine has very low specs and uses eMMC storage instead of SSD or a traditional hard drive, but it also comes with a price to match these drawbacks - $199.99 USD.
The new Dell Inspiron 11 3000 has the following base specs and features:
- Processor: Intel Celeron N3050
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 32 GB eMMC internal storage and microSD card reader
- Display: 11.6-inch non-glare LED backlit with 1,366X768 pixels
- Cameras: 720p webcam
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 ac + Bluetooth 4.0 combo, 1XUSB 3.0, 1XUSB 2.0, HDMI 1.4a
- Operating system: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Weight/Dimensions: 2.6 pounds; 7.72X11.5X0.73-0.78 inches
- Battery/Autonomy: 32 WHr, 2-cell non-removable; over 10 hours
- Colors: Bali Blue, Alpine White, Tango Red
Although 4 GB RAM and a 500 GB hard drive are displayed as options but not available for purchase yet, loading a 64-bit Windows release on a low-end portable with only 2 GB RAM and 32 GB storage seems like a pretty bad choice. Remains to see what customers will think since the Dell Inspiron 11 3000 begins shipping by the end of the month.