Deal | The ZenFone 5Z and other ZenFones get substantial discounts as part of Asus and Flipkart OMG Days sale
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! English native speakers welcome!
News Writer - Details here
Asus and Flipkart are back with fresh deals for Indian buyers as part of the Flipkart OMG Days celebrations. These offers are applicable for all the ZenFone variants currently retailing in the Indian market. According to Asus, the offers include the following:
- Flat ₹3000 off on all variants of ZenFone 5Z
- Flat ₹1000 off on ZenFone Lite L1
- Flat ₹1000 off on ZenFone Max M1
- Flat ₹500 off on ZenFone Max M2
- Flat ₹500 off on all variants of ZenFone Max Pro M1
- No cost EMI on Bajaj Finserv, Credit and Debit card from all banks
- Flipkart’s Complete Mobile Protection Plan (also covering theft) at a very attractive price
It is interesting to see that the mid-ranger Max Pro M2 has not any price cut. Still, at a starting price of ₹9,999, if offers good value for money and performance.
Asus had offered several such discounts in collaboration with Flipkart in the past and we expect to see more of them as we near the launch of the ZenFone 6 on May 16. Do remember that the current OMG Days discount sale is valid from today till the midnight of April 18 (23:59:59) only so you might want to hurry up if you are in the market for a good smartphone deal.
Asus Press Release