The LG V40 ThinQ now up for pre-order in the US
The long-awaited LG V40 ThinQ is finally official, and it definitely looks good — at least if we take a look at the specs. Obviously, time will tell if LG has finally managed to get things right this time or not, because a price tag around US$900 does not look that attractive, even with three cameras on the back and a dual selfie shooter.
In the US, those interested can place their orders for the LG V40 ThinQ already, so here are some of the essential deals:
- AT&T: US$949.99 full retail price, or 30 monthly payments of US$31.67 each
- Verizon: US$979.99 full retail price, or 24 monthly payments of US$32.49 each
- T-Mobile: US$920.00 full retail price, or 24 monthly payments of US$38.34 each
- US Cellular: US$899.70 full retail price, or 30 monthly payments of US$24.99 each
- Best Buy: US$949.99 full retail price, or 30 monthly payments of US$31.67 each
- B&H Photo: US$949.99 full retail price
In most cases, only the Aurora Black LG V40 ThinQ can be pre-ordered, but some might be lucky enough to get the Moroccan Blue variant sooner or later. For now, only Verizon Wireless seems to have this color choice in its portfolio.
Do you think the full retail price of this new flagship is too high? After all, there is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor, a generous 6.4-inch P-OLED display, 6 GB of memory, 64 GB internal storage, no less than five cameras, a 3,300 mAh battery, and all these come inside an IP68- and MIL-STD-810G-compliant design.