Samsung Galaxy TabPro S2 specs surface online
The upcoming Samsung Galaxy TabPro S2 Windows tablet has recently hit FCC, and the detailed specs and features have been revealed by The Leaker.
These are the highlights of this Windows 10 tablet:
- Processor: Intel Core i5 7200U
- Memory/Storage: 4 GB LPDDR3; 128 GB SSD with SD card slot also present
- Display: 12-inch Super AMOLED multitouch with 2,160X1,440 pixels
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 13 MP rear with 4K video shooting capability
- Connectivity: 4G LTE option, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2XUSB 3.0 Type-C, Bluetooth 4.1
- Operating system: Windows 10 Home or Pro, depending on the model
- Battery: 5070 mAh battery with 25 W Turbo Charger
This tablet is expected to hit the market next to a keyboard cover and an S-Pen. The models mentioned at this time are SM-W720, SM-W723, SM-W727 and SM-W728. Sadly, there is no information on pricing and availability yet, but we should see the Galaxy TabPro S2 surface at MWC 2017 in just a few weeks, so stay tuned.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros