Samsung Galaxy S6 Mini spotted online
While the Galaxy S5 family got last year the Active and Mini variants, the last-gen flagship family from Samsung only got the Galaxy S6 Active so far. However, Galaxy S6 Mini images leaked online back in June, and now this week this yet-to-be-confirmed Android handset can be seen listed by LetsTango, an online store based in Dubai.
According to the listing mentioned above, the Galaxy S6 Mini has the following specs and features:
- Processor: 1.8 GHz hexa-core with Adreno 418 graphics (no other details mentioned)
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 16 GB internal storage and no microSD support
- Display: 4.6-inch Super AMOLED capacitive multitouch with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 15 MP back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 8022.11 a/b/g/n/ac with WiFi Direct and hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0 with apt-X, LE, and A2DP, NFC, micro USB 3.0, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- Operating system: Android 5.1 Lollipop with TouchWiz UI
- Battery: non-removable lithium-ion with wireless charging
In addition to the above, the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S6 Mini also features support for Samsung Pay thanks to the PayPal-certified fingerprint sensor. Unfortunately, there is no price listed yet, so we should wait for Samsung to make the Galaxy S6 Mini official first.