OnePlus 3 hits the OnePlus store
OnePlus 2 finally has a successor and this device, dubbed OnePlus 3, becomes the first OnePlus handset to become available for purchase directly, without an invite system. This handset also leaves the StyleSwap covers behind, featuring an aluminum unibody design.
OnePlus 3 comes with the following specs and features:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 6 GB LPDDR4 RAM; 64 GB UFS 2.0 internal storage, but no microSD slot
- Display: 5.5-inch Optic AMOLED multitouch with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection, full HD
- Cameras: 8 MP front, 16 MP back
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, GPS with GLONASS and Beidou, USB Type-C
- Operating system: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow-based OxygenOS
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.35 pounds; 6.01X2.94X0.29 inches
- Battery: embedded 3000 mAh, lithium-ion with Dash Charge (60 percent in 30 minutes)
- Colors: graphite, soft gold
The handset also features active noise cancellation, a fingerprint reader, and more. It can be already ordered directly from OnePlus, and the price varies depending on the market. In the US, it sells for $399 USD, while most European markets get it for €399 EUR (roughly $450 USD).
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros