OnePlus 2 starts at $329 USD
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! Especially English native speakers welcome!
News and Editorial Editor - Details here
The long-awaited OnePlus 2 has been finally unveiled and now there is less than one month left until it will hit the global market. The handset will be available in two models, one with 3 GB RAM/16 GB internal storage, and the other with 4 GB RAM/64 GB internal storage. In the United States, their prices will be $329 USD and $389 USD.
Most of the specs have been unveiled in the past, but now the whole picture is complete. These are the highlights of the OnePlus 2 "flagship killer" smartphone:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 SoC with Adreno 430 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 3 GB or 4 GB RAM; 16 GB or 64 GB internal storage, but no microSD slot
- Display: 5.5-inch in-cell IPS multitouch LED with 1,920X1,080 pixels and 1500:1 contrast ratio
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 13 MP rear
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, dual-SIM, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Type-C USB
- Operating system: Android 5.1 Lollipop-based OxygenOS
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.38 pounds; 5.98X2.95X0.39 inches
- Battery: 3,300 mAh
- Case finish: kevlar, black apricot, bamboo, rosewood, sandstone black
The OnePlus 2 may not feature wireless charging and a removable battery, but it comes with a fingerprint scanner. OnePlus decided to drop NFC because most OnePlus One users have not used this feature.
Regarding the launch date mentioned in the beginning, we must add that only US and EU customers who received an invite will be able to get the OnePlus 2 next month. Unfortunately, only the 64 GB version will be available in the beginning while the 16 GB one will follow it at a later time.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros