Microsoft Arrow Launcher 3.0 now available
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! Especially English native speakers welcome!
News and Editorial Editor - Details here
Microsoft has just updated its launcher app for Android, bringing its version number to 3.0. Packing a new central hub that brings together many useful functions, Arrow Launcher 3.0 also provides increased efficiency when compared to the previous versions.
The highlights of Arrow Launcher 3.0 include the following:
- a central hub that displays each productivity function as a compact Arrow card
- an extensive wallpaper collection
- support for horizontal and vertical page scrolling
- apps can be renamed or hidden, and their logos changed or resized
- new backup/restore feature
- search activated by swiping down from any screen
According to Microsoft's James Hsu, "Arrow’s mission is to continue our relentless focus to be the best productivity-based launcher in the market." He also says that this new version is "leaner, faster and more battery-efficient than ever." Microsoft Arrow Launcher 3.0 can launch apps 10 percent faster, is 20 percent more memory efficient when loading animations and pages, but it also comes with 15 percent increased power efficiency.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros