Micromax's Selfie 2 smartphone comes with an 8MP front flash camera
Indian company Micromax has just launched their latest smartphone dedicated to all the selfie fans out there. The Selfie 2 smartphone features an impressive 8 MP front camera with flash and 84-degree wide-angle view, so users can now easily preview their selfie pic on the main display, without flipping the phone to access the rear camera.
Focusing on imaging features, the Selfie 2 integrates advanced functions such as Auto Scene Detection, Super Pixel and Gallery 4.0, plus a real-time bokeh effect for crisp distant objects. Even if the selling point of the Selfie 2 is its front camera, the rear one still features a 13 MP sensor with Sony’s IMX135 lens.
Other specs for the Selfie 2 include:
• 5.2” HD 2.5D display
• Mediatek MT6737 quad-core 1.3 GHz processor
• Android Nougat OS
• 3 GB DD3 RAM
• 32 GB internal storage (expandable to 64 GB through MicroSD)
• fingerprint sensor on the back
• Truecaller dialer that provides seamless caller ID and protects from spam calls
• 4G VoLTE modem
• Dual SIM
• 3000 mAh battery offering 250 h of standby time , 11 h talk time and 22 h music playback time
• 100 day hardware replacement warranty
Micromax’s Selfie 2 is already available at Indian retailers for US$154.