Lenovo launches Air 13 Pro notebook in China
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! English native speakers welcome!
News Writer - Details here
Strange enough, two big names in the industry have just launched a new laptop each and both have "Air" in their name. However, none of the two companies is Apple. Next to the Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air, the Chinese market gets the Lenovo Air 13 Pro as well.
Lenovo Air 13 Pro comes with the following specs and features:
- Processor: Intel Core i5 6200U
- Memory/Storage: 4 GB RAM; 256 GB PCIe SSD storage and SDXC card reader
- Display: 13-inch IPS with 1,920X1,080 pixels
- Graphics adapter: NVIDIA GeForce 940MX with 2 GB GDDR5
- Camera: 720p webcam
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1, 1XUSB 3.0, 1XUSB 2.0, 1XUSB Type-C
- Operating system: Windows 10
- Weight/Thickness: 2.8 pounds; 0.6 inches
- Battery: 46 Whr
This laptop also features a fingerprint reader, dual microphones, as well as a backlit keyboard. It retails in China for roughly $750 USD, but it might not get outside that market anytime soon. However, those interested could purchase the Lenovo IdeaPad 710S, which is very similar to the Air 13 Pro.