Lenovo confirms Vibe Z2 Pro phablet
After spending some time in the rumor mill, the Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro has been finally unveiled by the Chinese company. "FROM RUMORS TO REALITY! Max performance, pro camera--we just unveiled this beast of a phone." says Lenovo's Google+ message, which was posted yesterday as expected.
This 6-inch device will be Lenovo's next flagship phablet and has the following specs and features:
- Processor: 2.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 3 GB RAM; 32 GB internal storage, but no micro SD
- Display: 6-inch IPS LCD multitouch with 1,440X2,560 pixels and 490 ppi
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 16 MP back with autofocus, OIS, HDR and dual LED flash
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, micro USB 2.0, NFC, OTA sync, GPS with A-GPS
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat with Vibe 2.0 UI
- Dimensions: 6.14X3.20X0.30 inches
- Battery: 4000 mAh
The all-metal Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro will hit Russia and a few other markets next month for around $830 USD, but availability and pricing for the US have not been announced yet.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros