CES 2015 | Lenovo announces LaVie Z HZ750 convertible
Next to the ultra-light 13.3-inch notebook LaVie Z HZ550, Lenovo today unveiled a convertible ultranotebook as well. This portable uses the exclusive case engineering technology called "Forged" as well and has the same thickness as its non-touchscreen notebook sibling - only 0.66 inches.
The Lenovo LaVie Z HZ750 convertible has the following specs and features:
- Processor: 5th generation Intel Core i5/i7 "Broadwell" with Intel HD integrated graphics
- Memory/Storage: 4 GB/8 GB LPDDR3 RAM; 128 GB SSD internal storage
- Display: 13.3-inch LED touchscreen, up to WQHD resolution
- Camera: 720p webcam
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 ac and Bluetooth 4.0 combo, 2XUSB 3.0, SD card reader, HDMI out
- Operating system: Windows 8.1
- Weight/Dimensions: 2.04 pounds; 12.56X8.54X0.66 inches
- Battery: 44.4 Whr
This machine also features a 360-degree hinge and its case is built using the same Magnesium-Lithium alloy as the LaVie Z HZ550. The Lenovo LaVie Z HZ750 will go on sale in the US via Lenovo.com in May, starting at $1,499 USD. As usual, specs, pricing and available options will vary by region.