Lenovo Tab 2 A7-10 hits the Indian market priced at only $80 USD
Lenovo unveiled the Tab 2 A7-10 last week at CES 2015 and now this slate is already available on the Indian market for a price that makes it the company's cheapest Android KitKat-driven offering: Rs 4,999 - roughly $80 USD! According to Indian website BGR, this product is a Snapdeal-exclusive for the time being.
Lenovo Tab 2 A7-10 has the following highlights:
- Processor: 1.3 GHz MediaTek quad-core (model not specified)
- Memory/Storage: 1 GB RAM; 8 GB eMMC internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 7-inch IPS capacitive 5-point multitouch with 1,024X600 pixels
- Camera: 0.3 MP front with fixed focus, no rear camera
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, micro USB 2.0
- Operating system: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.59 pounds; 7.44X4.13X0.37 inches
- Battery: lithium-ion 3450 mAh
As you can see in the above, the low price comes with many missing features, such as GPS, rear camera, high-resolution display. The Lenovo Tab 2 A7-10 has a black polycarbonate case and, while internal 3G support is not present, it supports 3G via a dongle. International availability and pricing are not known for now, but given the specs, it is highly unlikely to see the Tab 2 A7-10 coming to the US or Europe anytime soon.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros