Leak reveals full specs of upcoming ASUS Transformer Pad TF502T
See our Top 10 Notebooks:
Top 10 Tablets / Smartphones:
Asus recently released the Transformer Pad TF701T tablet which features a keyboard dock and now it seems its successor is ready for release. In fact all the details of this tablet were published on the website of its manufacturer just to be pulled off minutes later.
Fortunately, TabletGuide.nl spotted these details and made them available to the world. The Asus Transformer Pad TF502T will fill the gap between the high-end TF701 and the budget TF300. This slate packs the following specs:
- Processor: 1.3 GHz Nvidia Tegra 3
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 32/64 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 64 GB
- Display: 10.1-inch Super IPS multitouch with 1,366X768 pixels
- Cameras: 2 MP front, 8 MP with flash and Full HD video recording in the back
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, Micro HDMI, USB 2.0
- Operating system: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Weight/Dimensions: 1.16 pounds (tablet) and 2.34 pounds (dock included); 10.3X6.73X0.33 inches (tablet)
- Autonomy: up to 9 hours on internal battery and 16 hours with dock
Pricing and availability of the tablet are still unknown but we will get back to the TF502T as soon as Asus decides to officially reveal it.