MWC 2014 | LG unveils LTE-enabled F70 smartphone
See our Top 10 Notebooks:
Top 10 Tablets / Smartphones:
LG has unveiled the F70 Android KitKat-powered smartphone featuring a quad-core processor and 4G LTE connectivity in Barcelona at the 2014 Mobile World Congress. This handset targets budget conscious users in need of high speed Internet on a device that features the latest Android operating system and extended battery life.
According to LG, the phone "is expected to appeal to millions of new LTE customers around the world" and help the South Korean company strengthen its leadership in the global market. These are the main specs of the LG F70 smartphone:
- Processor: quad-core 1.2 GHz (unspecified brand and model)
- Memory/Storage: 1 GB RAM; 4 GB internal storage with microSD support up to 32 GB
- Display: 4.5-inch WVGA IPS multi-touch with 800X480 pixels and 207 ppi
- Cameras: VGA front, 5 MP back with autofocus
- Connectivity: only 4G LTE mentioned in the press release, probably at least WiFi and Bluetooth as well
- Operating system: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Battery: 2,440 mAh (removable)
- Dimensions: 5X2.61X0.39 inches
The new LG smartphone also features Knock Code security with over 80,000 patterns which can be used to power on and unlock the handset. Availability and prices have not yet been announced but they should be unveiled soon.