Intex Aqua Fish hits the market
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! English native speakers welcome!
News Writer - Details here
Jolla's history as a smartphone maker might be over, but they are still in the business thanks to the partnership with Indian company Intex. Their Aqua Fish smartphone is a cheap 4G dual-SIM handset for the Indian market that ships loaded with Jolla's Sailfish mobile operating system.
Intex Aqua Fish has the following specs and features:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 212 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 16 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 5-inch IPS multitouch with 1,280X720 pixels
- Cameras: 2 MP front, 8 MP back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, FM radio, GPS, micro USB
- Operating system: Sailfish OS
- Battery: 2500 mAh
In addition to native Sailfish OS apps, the Intex Aqua Fish can also run Android apps. This OS also includes support for gesture-based navigation.
Intex Aqua Fish currently retails in India for Rs 5,499 - $82 USD. Unfortunately, there is no information about an international launch.