Huawei P10 Lite launches in Malaysia
Earlier today, Huawei officially unleashed the P10 Lite in Malaysia. This affordable member of the P10 lineup mainly targets the Asian market, but it has been spotted in Europe as well (no official launch in that area yet, it only was listed as available for pre-order).
These are the highlights of the Huawei P10 Lite:
- Processor: HiSilicon Kirin 685 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 4 GB RAM; 32 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 5.2-inch IPS multitouch with 1,920X1,080 pixels
- Cameras: 12 MP main camera with f/2.0, secondary camera (no details available)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, micro USB
- Operating system: Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.1 on top
- Battery: 3,000 mAh
- Colors: white, black, gold
In addition to the above, there is also a fingerprint reader that needs to be mentioned. The price in Malaysia is around $290 USD, while the Italian retailer that listed the handset for pre-order mentioned a much higher price tag - around $370 USD based on the current exchange rate.