Huawei Honor V9 now official
Just a few days before the long-awaited arrival of the new Huawei P series flagships, the Chinese company introduces a new Honor V series handset. Available in three variants, the Huawei Honor V9 is powered by a HiSilicon Kirin 960 processor and comes loaded with Android Nougat.
These are the highlights of the new Honor V9 phablet:
- Processor: HiSilicon Kirin 960 SoC with Mali-G71 MP8 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 4 GB and 6 GB RAM with 64 GB internal storage or 6 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage variants, all with microSD support up to 128 GB
- Display: 5.7-inch multitouch with 2,560X1,440 pixels and 515 ppi
- Cameras: 8 MP f/2.0 front, 12 MP + 12 MP f/2.2 on the back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, dual-SIM, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS with GLONASS and BigDipper support, NFC, USB Type-C
- Operating system: Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.0 on top
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.4 pounds; 6.18X3.05X0.27 inches
- Battery: lithium polymer 4,000 mAh (non-removable)
- Colors: blue, red, gold, white
This handset also features a fingerprint reader and Huawei advertises it as being the first "3D modeling smartphone" thanks to its capability to capture 3D images that can be sent to a 3D printer.
Huawei Honor V9 is expected to debut in China at the end of this month. The prices start around $380 USD and go up to around $510 USD (6 GB+128 GB variant).
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros