HTC Desire 620 leaks online
HTC Desire 620 will be the next mid-range Android smartphone from the notorious Taiwanese manufacturer of smartphones and tablets. If the latest leak proves to be true, this 5-inch handset is ready for launch and will be officially unveiled in a matter of days. The original post with images of the HTC Desire 620 and its alleged features appeared on Bulgarian website Nixanbal.com but was quickly deleted. A cached version of the article is still available at this time and multiple websites wrote about this already.
HTC Desire 620 appears to have an all-plastic build and the following specs and features:
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 with Adreno 306 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 1 GB RAM; 8 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 5-inch touchscreen with 1,280X720 pixels
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 8 MP back
- Audio: dual front-facing speakers
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, micro USB
- Operating system: Android 4.4.4 KitKat with HTC Sense 6 UI
- Battery: 2100 mAh (replaceable)
Since Desire 620 promises to be a mid-range device, we will probably see it packing dual SIM capability as well. There is no information on availability and pricing for now, but stay tuned. We will surely hear more about this handset next week.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros