HTC unveils Desire 510 with 4G LTE
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! Especially English native speakers welcome!
News and Editorial Editor - Details here
The HTC Desire family of smartphones has just received a new member, namely the Desire 510 which aims to deliver 4G LTE connectivity "at an affordable price point." According to the post on HTC's official blog which announces this handset, the Desire 510 "is an all-around multimedia powerhouse" capable to offer "the perfect introduction to a world of high-quality, on-the-go video streaming and ultra-fast downloads."
HTC Desire 510 has the following specs and features:
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410
- Memory/Storage: 1 GB RAM; 8 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 128 GB
- Display: 4.7-inch FWVGA touchscreen with 854X480 pixels
- Cameras: VGA front, 5 MP back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, DLNA, micro USB 2.0, HTC Connect, GPS with GLONASS
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat with HTC Sense UI 6.0
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.35 pounds; 5.51X2.75X0.39 inches
- Battery/Autonomy: Lithium-polymer 2,100 mAh (removable); up to 646 hours standby and over 1,000 minutes talk time on 3G
The handset will hit "selected regions in Europe and Asia," but it will also reach the US market via various carriers. Unfortunately, accurate information on availability and pricing is not public yet.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros