Fujitsu launches the LifeBook U904 ultrabook
Fujitsu has just released the LifeBook U904 ultrabook, a portable that weighs about 3.1 pounds, measures 0.6 inches thick and features a high resolution IGZO touchscreen. This notebook sports a slim design and is protected by a magnesium alloy casing, while its comprehensive set of security features makes it an ideal choice for mobile executives.
The Fujitsu LifeBook U904 can be customized as needed, so the technical specs can vary. These are the main options available when choosing a custom setup for this ultrabook:
- Processors: Intel Core i5-4200U, i5-4300U or i7-4600U
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB up to 10 GB RAM; 320/500 GB SSHD or 128/256 GB SSD
- Display: 14-inch WQHD+ glare IGZO touchscreen with 3,200X1,800 pixels
- Camera: 1 MP HD webcam
- Connectivity: mini LAN, HDMI, 2XUSB 3.0, Intel Dual Band Wireless-N 7260 a/b/g/n with Bluetooth and Intel Wireless Display support
- Operating systems: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit or Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
- Weight/Dimensions: 3.1 pounds; 13X9.1X0.6 inches
The set of security features mentioned earlier includes a fingerprint sensor, Kensington Lock support and advanced theft protection thanks to Intel Anti Theft & Computrace.
This is one of the lightest and thinnest 14-inch ultrabooks aimed at business customers available on the market. The LifeBook U904 can be configured and purchased via www.ShopFujitsu.com.
See our Top 10 Notebooks:
Top 10 Tablets / Smartphones: