Fans of the 2G-only reborn Nokia 3310 rejoice, the 3G variant is here
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! English native speakers welcome!
News Writer - Details here
HMD has launched the Nokia 3310 3G. It follows in the footsteps of its popular 2G-only model of the reborn Nokia 3310 launched earlier this year for developing markets. The new 3G variant will now be available globally bringing with it its retro-futuristic stylings and some new color options.
Based on the classic Nokia 3310 released in 2000 (which ultimately racked up over 126 million sales), the re-imagined variant still incorporates the original device’s signature Snake game that helped to make that device a smash hit. Joining the original Yellow and Warm Red colors, are a new Azure and Charcoal colors.
Each Nokia 3310 3G comes with a matte finish and new silver keypads. The keypad has also been tweaked with more spacing to make typing a more comfortable experience. Its removable 1200 mAh battery will provide users up to 6.5 hours talk time and up to 27 days standby time. Tech specs include:
- 2 MP camera with LED flash for simple snaps
- Headphone jack for your tunes
- 2.4” QVGA display with curved window with polarized layer for better readability in sunlight
- Available as both single SIM and dual SIM variants
- 2 MP camera with LED flash
- Headphone jack
- All-new customisable retro UI
- Bluetooth 2.1 for pairing with speakers and other phones
- FM radio and MP3 player for music
- 64 MB storage plus a MicroSD card slot with support for up to 32 GB
The Nokia 3310 3G feature phone will start its global rollout from mid-October and will retail from €69.