Secondary Camera: 8 MPix Samsung sensor
Reviews for the Doogee N50
Source: Tech X Reviews
Here we are introducing Doogee’s game-changing rugged phone, V30T, and the budget sensation, N50, which took the market by storm on AliExpress and Doogeemall. Now, brace yourselves as these extraordinary devices have hit the shelves of Amazon, and get ready to revolutionize your smartphone experience.
Comparison, online available, Short, Date: 05/28/2023
Source: Unite4buy PL→EN
Positive: Beautiful design; decent processor; nice performance; good cameras.
Single Review, online available, Medium, Date: 04/11/2023
Doogee N50 is a smartphone that was released in 2023. It has a 6.52-inch HD+ waterdrop screen, a Samsung 50MP AI dual camera, a 4200mAh battery, and an octa-core processor. It runs on Android 13 and has 8GB of RAM and 128GB of ROM. It also supports wireless charging, side fingerprint recognition, and a loud speaker.
Some of the features of Doogee N50 are:
• A 64MP primary camera that can capture clear and detailed photos
• A 2MP macro camera that can take close-up shots of small objects
• A Samsung 8MP front camera that can take selfies and video calls
• A 90Hz refresh rate display that can offer a smooth and fluid experience
• A UNISOC T606 chipset that can handle performance-intensive tasks
• A 15GB extended RAM that can boost the multitasking ability
• A large and fast storage that can store all your files and apps
• A side fingerprint sensor that can unlock the phone quickly and securely
• A smart PA K9 amplifier that can produce loud and clear sound
• A wireless charging feature that can charge the phone without cables
ARM Mali-G57 MP1: Integrated mid range graphics card with 1 clusters. Based on the Valhall architecture.
Only some 3D games with very low demands are playable with these cards.
T606: Entry level octa core SoC with two fast ARM Cortex A75 cores at up to 1.6 GHz and six power efficient ARM Cortex A55 cores at up to 1.6 GHz. The SoC furthermore includes a LTE modem (TDD-LTE, FDD-LTE, TDSCDMA, WCDMA, CDMA, GSM), an ARM Mali G52MP2 GPU and a tri core ISP. The chip is manufactured at TSMC in 12nm FinFET.» Further information can be found in our Comparison of Mobile Processsors.
It is a small display format for smartphones. You shouldn't be severely defective in vision, and you won't see much detail on the screen and only have a small resolution available. For that, the device should be small and handy, easy to transport.» To find out how fine a display is, see our DPI List.
Doogee Mobile Limited Company is a small Chinese manufacturer that produces smartphones under the Doogee brand. The brand is one of the oldest among the classic Chinese cell phones and has existed since 2013. Doogee itself claims to have been founded in Spain, but this is just a marketing trick. Doogee is known for its rugged and outdoor-ready smartphones.
» Further information can be found in our Notebook Purchase Guide.