Designer Android Wear Watch Faces now available
Google is polishing its Android Wear OS with some fresh and stylish dial designs called Watch Faces. The designs themselves are free to download and are from renowned artists and brands to give that luxury feel for users. Each Face should be compatible with both round or rectangular displays.
The first set of downloadable Faces include:
- Ted Baker: Reveal your sophisticated side with ten gorgeous designs.
- Melissa Joy Manning: Rock a different birthstone for every month of the year.
- Vivienne Tam: Watch Opera Girl twirl, take a selfie, and more.
- Nicole Miller: Stay on track and in style with Nicole Miller’s pop art.
- Y-3: Sport the styles of Yohji Yamamoto, inspired by the beauty of human movement.
- Mango: Add instant chic to any outfit with this ready-to-wear watch face.
- Zoe Jordan: Free your time of clutter with the clean lines of modern design.
- Harajuku Kawaii!: Express your playful side with this adorable and vibrant watch face.
- ASICS: Motivate yourself to stay active with the help of your fitness buddy.
In addition to the new official Faces, there are already innumerable designs available around the web. A handful are simply brazen copies of classic dials such as those from TAG Heuer Carrera. Major manufacturers like Samsung and LG have been teaming up with luxury brands to better merge the technology of smart watches with the expertise of existing fashion designers.
Wearables have been the center of attention over the past couple of years. IDF events have focused heavily on how technology can be used to make shopping easier and how processors can be incorporated into purses and dresses. A recent survey showed that the average consumer is beginning to recognize traditional electronics manufacturers as luxury wearable brands.
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! Especially English native speakers welcome!
News and Editorial Editor - Details here
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros