BQ Aquaris M10 to hit the market soon
Canonical will soon launch its first Ubuntu tablet, the BQ Aquaris M10. This slate has been unveiled at MWC 2016 and will be sold via the BQ Store, but the date when it will hit the market is still unknown. Fortunately, there are no other secrets concerning this Linux-driven tablet powered by a quad-core MediaTek processor.
BQ Aquaris M10 has the following specs and features:
- Processor: MediaTek MT8163M
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 16 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 10.1-inch full HD multitouch
- Cameras: 3 MP front, 8 MP back
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth, micro HDMI, GPS
- Operating system: Ubuntu mobile with X11 apps, including GIMP and Firefox
- Weight/Thickness: 1.04 pounds; 0.32 inches
- Battery: 7280 mAh, embedded
According to various sources, Canonical will send test units to the press in April, so the consumers will probably be able to get theirs this spring as well. The price of a unit is $291 USD, and BQ will sell the Aquaris M10 in both Europe and the US.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros