BLU reveals 5.5-inch Life Pure XL Android smartphone
BLU Products added the Life Pure XL handset to its Life Pure series yesterday, thus "becoming one of the most powerful smartphones available in the world today with market leading processing, memory, display and camera technology." Thanks to its advanced Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, the Life Pure XL scored 35,000 points in the notorious AnTuTu benchmark.
These are the main specs and features of the new Blu Life Pure XL smartphone:
- Processor: quad-core 2.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB or 3 GB RAM; 16 GB or 32 GB internal storage
- Display: 5.5-inch LTPS with 1,080X1,920 pixels and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Cameras: 8 MP front, 16 MP back with Largan M8 lens and 1080p video recording
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac with hotspot capability, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, micro USB, NFC
- Operating system: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean (upgradable to Android 4.4 Kitkat)
- Battery: 2,500 mAh
The handset also comes with DTS surround, 3-mic noise cancellation and stereo recording. The software features include Double Tap to wake-up and Quick Operating, which allows that shapes drawn while the display is off are automatically directed to a certain application.
The Blue Life Pure XL is available as an Amazon-exclusive starting today at $399.00 USD for the 32 GB storage+3 GB memory version, but only in black. The white finish will be available on May 9, while the 16 GB storage+2 GB memory version will arrive in June, priced at $349 USD. For more details, please check the press release below.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros