Asus announces Pegasus 2 Plus smartphone
Asus announced a new Pegasus smartphone at the end of last week. Known as Pegasus 2 Plus X550, this handset is the direct successor of the budget-friendly Pegasus X002. This new Android handset comes with a 64-bit octa-core processor, a generous 5.5-inch display, as well as dual-SIM capabilities.
Asus Pegasus 2 Plus X550 has the following specs and features:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 3 GB RAM; 32 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 5.5-inch multitouch with 1,920X1,080 pixels
- Cameras: 8 MP front, 13 MP back
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, micro USB, 4G LTE, dual-SIM
- Operating system: Android 5.1 Lollipop with Zen UI
- Battery: lithium-ion 3,030 mAh
- Colors: rose gold, white
Although Asus unveiled this handset in Nanjing during a Chinese exhibition, there is no information on pricing or availability yet, not even for the Chinese market. We will get back to it as soon as we get those details, so stay tuned.