Asus Zenfone Pegasus 3 coming to China
A few weeks ago, Asus introduced the Zenfone 3 family of Android devices. Now, the Zenfone 3, Zenfone 3 Deluxe, and the Zenfone 3 Ultra get a smaller sibling. Dubbed Zenfone Pegasus 3, this is a 5.2-inch smartphone with good specs for its price, as it usually happens with Asus handsets.
Asus Zenfone Pegasus 3 has the following specs and features:
- Processor: MediaTek MT6737 SoC with Mali-T720 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB or 3 GB RAM; 16 GB or 32 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 5.2-inch multitouch with 1,280X720 pixels
- Cameras: 5 MP f/2.0 front, 13 MP f/2.2 with LED flash on the back
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Operating system: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ZenUI 3.0 on top
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.35 pounds; 5.89X2.9X0.34 inches
- Battery: 4100 mAh
- Colors: gold, silver, gray, rose gold
This handset will hit the Chinese market first, where the 2 GB/16 GB version will retail for about $197 USD while the 3 GB/32 GB variant will have a price tag of $227 USD.