Sony Xperia Z1 Mini, the world's smallest high-end smartphone
After a lot of rumors, Sony finally unveiled the Sony Xperia Z1 "Honami" flagship smartphone last week at IFA 2013. Now, an alleged image of a smaller version with similar specs shows the Honami Mini, internally codenamed Itsuki, next to two full size Xperia Z1 handsets.
This rumor is not new, but the image is much better than the one leaked back in August. The leaked specs are unchanged, as you can see below:
- Processor: quad-core 2.3 GHz Snapdragon 800
- Display: 4.3-inch with 720p resolution
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 16 GB internal storage
- Camera: 20.7 MP rear camera with Sony G Lens
- Battery: 2,400 mAh
- Official unveiling: January 7 to January 10 at CES 2014
If it will be announced as expected, the Sony Xperia Z1 Mini will probably come loaded with Android 4.4 KitKat. Regarding other features it may offer, a front-facing VGA camera and support for microSD cards are two things the Itsuki will surely have.
If the Sony Xperia Z1 Mini will have the specs mentioned above, its price may be pretty close to the Honami, but that remains to be seen. For now, all we have is rumors and speculations.