Sony to launch Xperia C3 smartphone this August
See our Top 10 Notebooks:
Top 10 Tablets / Smartphones:
Sony has recently announced the Xperia C3 and they describe it as "the ultimate new smartphone for selfies and social sharing thanks to Sony’s leading digital imaging technology and interactive camera apps." This mid-range handset features a "PROselfie" front camera and comes with support for 4G LTE connectivity and two SIM cards.
Sony Xperia C3 comes with the following highlights:
- Processor: quad-core 1.2 Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon with Adreno 305 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 1 GB RAM; 8 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 32 GB
- Display: 5.5-inch HD IPS with Bravia technology
- Cameras: 5 MP wide angle with soft LED flash and Superior Auto mode in the front, 8 MP rear camera with Exmor RS CMOS image sensor
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, dual SIM, Xperia Link, DLNA, GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS
- Operating system: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Weight/Thickness: 0.33 pounds; 0.3 inches
- Battery: 2,500 mAh
- Colors: white, black, mint
Information on pricing and availability across the world should be available soon, as the Sony Xperia C3 will launch globally next month with China as its first launch market. For more details, please check the press release below.