Samsung launches the ATIV Book 9 Plus with Core i7 and Windows 8.1
The Samsung ATIV Book 9 Plus was launched in the United States in a single setup, sporting a Core i5 processor, 4 GB of memory and one 128 GB SSD. This configuration also included Windows 8 but now Samsung finally introduced a more powerful setup of this exceptionally thin ultrabook with an amazing 3,200X1,800 display.
These are the technical specs of the Core i7-powered Samsung ATIV Book 9 Plus:
- Processor: Intel Core i7 4500U with Intel HD Graphics 4400
- Memory/Storage: 8 GB RAM; 256 GB SSD
- Display: 13.3" QHD+ LED touchscreen with 3,200X1,800 pixels and 350 nits
- Camera: 720p webcam
- Connectivity: 2XUSB 3.0, micro HDMI, LAN (via Dongle), 3-in-1 card slot, VGA (via Dongle), Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Battery/Autonomy: 7,300 mAh Li-Polymer; up to 7.5 hours
- Weight/Dimensions: 3.06 pounds; 12.58X8.78X0.54 inches
- Operating system: Windows 8.1 64-bit
This ultrabook comes with SideSync, HomeSync Lite, and S Apps, being covered by 1-year standard parts and labor warranty. The price of this improved ATIV Book 9 Plus portable is $1,799.99 and it will start shipping in early November, but it can already be pre-ordered from www.Samsung.com.
See our Top 10 Notebooks:
Top 10 Tablets / Smartphones: