Samsung ATIV Book 9 ultrabook hits the US starting at $1,200
Samsung introduced the new ATIV Book 9 ultrabook back in December 2014 and now this 2.1-pound, 12.2-inch Windows machine finally reaches the US market. This ultraportable powered by a new Intel Core M chip goes on sale in the US tomorrow, starting at $1,200 USD.
The all-aluminum Samsung ATIV Book 9 has the following specs and features:
- Processor: Intel Core M 5Y31 with Intel HD 5300 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 4 GB or 8 GB RAM; 128 GB or 256 GB SSD internal storage
- Display: 12.2-inch LED display with 2,560X1,600 pixels and 700 nits
- Cameras: 720p webcam
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth, Ethernet dongle, micro HDMI, 2XUSB 3.0
- Operating system: Windows 8.1
- Weight/Dimensions: 2.1 pounds; 11.2X8.4X0.5 inches
- Autonomy: over 12 hours on a single charge
This ultralight Windows machine also features stereo 1.5W speakers and an integrated SD card reader. The 4 GB RAM/128 GB SSD variant retails for $1,200 USD, while the one featuring 8 GB RAM and a 256 GB SSD costs $1,400 USD. There is no official press release regarding the introduction of this model in the US but we will probably hear more about this machine soon.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros