YEZZ announces Billy 4.7 Windows smartphone
YEZZ announced earlier today the Billy 4.7 smartphone, a dual SIM handset that comes loaded with Windows Phone 8.1 and "combines modern design, high quality materials and top notch performance." According to its manufacturer, this is the thinnest mobile device based on Windows Phone 8.1 in the world.
With a stylish case wrapped in lightweight aluminum, the YEZZ Billy 4.7 has the following specs and features:
- Processor: quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon (model not specified)
- Memory/Storage: not specified
- Display: 4.7-inch IPS touchscreen with OGS technology and 1,280X720 pixels
- Camera: 13.1 MP
- Connectivity: 4G HSPA+, HSDPA+ 42.2 Mbps data speed
- Operating system: Windows Phone 8.1
- Thickness: 0.28 inches
This handset will be globally available starting later this month at $249 USD and will be delivered with three interchangeable covers (white, blue and red). YEZZ will also release a low-end Billy 4.0 handset with quad-core processor, 4-inch screen, 8 MP main camera and priced at only $139 USD.
In the US both handsets will be available exclusively at Amazon, says the official press release. We will get back with all the detailed specs as soon as they get listed.
See our Top 10 Notebooks:
Top 10 Tablets / Smartphones: