Xiaomi unveils Redmi Note 3
The long-awaited Redmi Note 3 has been finally unveiled by Xiaomi today, just as expected. The handset is powered by a MediaTek processor, comes loaded with the new MIUI 7, has an all-metal build, as well as a fingerprint reader that can unlock it in no less than 0.3 seconds.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 has the following specs and features:
- Processor: MediaTek Helio X10 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB or 3 GB LPDDR3 dual-channel RAM; 16 GB or 32 GB internal storage
- Display: 5.5-inch multitouch with 1,920X1,080 pixels
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 13 MP with phase-detection autofocus and two-tone flash on the back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE dual SIM, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth, GPS, micro USB
- Operating system: MIUI 7
- Weight: 0.36 pounds
- Battery: 4000 mAh
- Colors: dark gray, silver, gold
This handset is expected to launch in China starting at roughly $140 USD. Other markets will follow after a while, but probably not fast enough to reach the US in time for the holiday shopping season. We will keep you posted.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros