Spire reveals ASTRO III laptop stand and cooler
Spire introduces today a new laptop base stand and cooler, namely ASTRO III. This third iteration of the Spire ASTRO notebook cooler is made out of lightweight plastic with an aluminum black mesh on top. It has no need for external power and is fully compatible with portables from 12 to 15.4 inches in size.
Spire ASTRO III has the following highlights:
- 200 mm (7.87 inches) silent fan (sleeve bearing), 900 RPM
- anti-slip feet & top pads for stable grip
- ultra-thin ergonomic design for an improved computing experience
- powered by the laptop using USB port (cable included)
- 30,000 hours life expectancy
- 1.75 W rated power
- 22 dBA noise level
- lightweight and portable, weighs only 1.5 pounds
The Spire ASTRO III will only be available in black when it goes on sale later this month. Its MSRP is expected to be $19.95 USD or €13.95 EUR, without VAT. For more details, please check the official product page or the press release below.