IFA 2014 | Samsung announces Galaxy Note 4 phablet
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! Especially English native speakers welcome!
News and Editorial Editor - Details here
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 has been in the rumor mill for a while and now all the rumors have come to an end - Samsung announced the device during the special Unpacked Part 2 they held in Berlin at IFA 2014. The South Korean tech giant now reveals the second flagship Android device of the year, about 7 months after the release of the now notorious Samsung Galaxy S5.
The phablet has a metal frame and a soft texture on the back for better grip. Samsung Galaxy Note 4 comes with the following specs and features:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 or Samsung Exynos 5
- Display: 5.7-inch Super AMOLED with 2,560X1,440 pixels and 515 ppi
- Memory/Storage: 3 GB LPDDR3 RAM; 32 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 128 GB
- Cameras: 3.7 MP front, 16 MP back with OIS and Ultra HD video recording
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS with GLONASS, NFC, micro USB 2.0
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat with TouchWiz UI
- Battery: 3,300 mAh
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is not waterproof and will sell in white, black, gold or pink. It features a rich set of sensors, including fingerprint scanner, heart rate monitor, UV and barometer. The device will ship with an S Pen next month starting in Europe, where it will cost 800 EUR - roughly $1,040 USD. More information about its availability and pricing on the US market will surely be available later this month, so stay tuned.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros